Sunday, April 22, 2012

It is April 23rd and we are sitting in Florida while Buffalo is getting a spring blizzard.  Not sure how much snow will fall but I am happy to still be here right now.  Even though we hardly got any snow this winter.  I am not in any kind of a mood to deal with it now.  Especially since the 80 degree range has been so nice this past week.  I have lots to think about and write about but not tonight. I just wanted to get back into the blogging mood.  I shouldn't even say "back" because that would make it seem like I once was a big "blogger" which I never was.  However, the desire is still there.  I used to journal all the time pre computers so blogging seems like it should come naturally right?  Perhaps.  We will see.
New Season.  New Activites.... Blogging?  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment