Monday, June 14, 2010

Just LOVE it!!!!

"It is a trustworthy statement: For if we died with Him, we will also live with Him;
If we endure, we will also reign with Him; If we deny Him, He also will deny us;
If we are FAITHLESS, He remains FAITHFUL, for He cannot deny Himself."
2 Timothy 2:12-13

HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! God is so good. He shows me the most awesome passages! I love it! If we are FAITHLESS; and I know there are days where I don't feel like the most FAITH FILLED person- but it doesn't matter- because HE REMAINS FAITHFUL!!!!! My human- ness... my bad days don't change HIS LOVE for me- they never could because HE REMAINS FAITHFUL! How magnificent!!! And, for the Faithless in God, it doesn't matter because HIS PROMISES remains TRUE! It's a constant- no matter what happens with us- HIS WORD is TRUTH! How comforting is that?! LOVE IT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment